Life is Great

The Delicious Appreciations of Pick Yin

Not exactly predictable.
Has enough brains for codes
(but can be completely clueless on other more important matters).
Likes her Joe (and her man?) black, her chocolate dark and her food spicy.
“Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu.” — Seneca

Total Posts   191      Last Updated   23 November 2015 12:00 PM (GMT +8)

Saturday, August 18, 2007


Moving Out: Perdana Condo


Leaving last April was easier, either that or I was in denial.

As we go home and I observe that things slowly deteriorate due to lack of care, a small part of me hurts. As much as I want to keep this beautiful place, I knew even then this day would eventually come. I will miss the abundant sunlight and vibrant colors of this small space, the space I had wanted to make my home but had to give up.


      

      

      

      

      

      

      

      

      


Goodbyes are always difficult for the things you love and hold dear. Sometimes memories are just not enough.


0 Comments on Moving Out: Perdana Condo


Post a Comment